哈尔滨信息网

首页 > 考试 / 正文

商务英语口语900句,英语口语培训

网络整理 2024-02-05 考试

大家好,今天来为大家解答商务英语口语900句这个问题的一些问题点,包括英语口语培训也一样很多人还不知道,因此呢,今天就来为大家分析分析,现在让我们一起来看看吧!如果解决了您的问题,还望您关注下本站哦,谢谢~

本文目录

  1. 商务英语口语900句的内容简介
  2. 商务英语口语900句(十八)
  3. 商务英语口语900句 (13)

一、商务英语口语900句的内容简介

1、中国自从加入WTO以后,急需培养一大批既懂得国际经贸知识,又熟练掌握商务英语的人才。为了让更多的经贸人员尽快适应我国对外贸易迅速发展的经济形势,我们编写了《商务英语口语900句》(Business Spoken English)一书。

2、本书同时配有长期在中国从事英语口语教学的易格英语美国口语教师配音的CD,以便学院边听边学,帮助他们尽快掌握商务英语会话的各种技巧,同时也可以提高自己的语音语调水平。

3、《商务英语口语900句》共有30个单元组成,每个单元设计了20—40个句子不等,其中有30或40个句子的单元又分成了两个部分,以减轻学员在学习时的心理负担。另外,每个单元列出了有一定难度的单词和词组,并作了中文注释,对个别专业术语也作了解释。《商务英语口语900句》是作者对自己多年商贸英语教学实践和商务世纪现场谈判经验的总结,涉及范围全面,内容充实,语言规范、景点,适用面广,实用性强,可以说不但是一本理想的商务口语培训教材,也是一本非常实用的对外经贸业务人员的必备工作手册。

二、商务英语口语900句(十八)

此系列为商务英语口语900句,一次一个单元,中英文对照,让你轻轻松松学会商务英语。**是整理的商务英语口语900句(十八),欢迎阅读。

531. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10%( at 110% of the invoice value).

请给我们这批货物在**金额上加10%的保险(即**金额为110%)

532.We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.

我们要求根据实际对我们订购的货物按**金额120%投保水渍险

533.Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.

534.For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of **reakage for 110% of the invoice value.

对这批货,我们要按**金额110%投保破损险

535.Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.

536.Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.

537.The machines are to **e unsured against all risks.

538.We only cover FPA and war risk.

539.There are not delicate goods that can **e damaged on the voyage.FPA will **e good enough.

航行中不是精致的货物不易受损,所以平安险就足够了

540.Our goods are very valua**le, so I want insure against all risks.

我们的货物非常贵重,所以我要保所有险

541.We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.

我们只对这批货所有损失做个方案

542.I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way, we will **e covered for any kind of loss or damage.

我想获得AR保险条例,也就是说我们要涉及各种丢失或损失

543.I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.

恐怕这种运输条件仅有水渍险范围太窄,请另加**和提货不着险

544.Would you insure our goods to **e shipped from Shanghai to Li**on next month?

你对我们下月从上海到里斯本的货物投保了吗

545.Can you cover our goods against **reakage?

546.We should **e glad if you would provide cover of$390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.

如果你能提供我们从东京到北京的计算机390,000美金的保险,我们将非常高兴

547.Please insure us against all risks$300,000 value of 5,000 sets of“ Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.

请给我们到纽约的5,000套“蝴蝶”牌缝纫机按300,000美金投保一切险

548.Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued$20,000.

请为我们就200套高质量家具按20,000美金投一切险

549.We wishes to insure against all risks for the sum of$1,500 on 3 cases glassware.

我们希望能为3箱玻璃按1,500美金金额投保一切险

550.We shall shortly **e making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall **e glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for$70,000 to cover these shipments.

我们将不久出口皮革品到加拿大,若为这批货按70,000美金投保海运一切险将使我们非常高兴

551.Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.

请给我们关于平安险和水渍险的投保率方案

552.We require the current insurance rates for land transportation.

553.I have some glassware to **e ship to Hongkong. What risks should I cover?

我有货要运到香港,我要保什么险

554.What is the insurance premium for these goods?

555.We need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out a**out your marine nsurance.

我们有船到英国,我们想知道你们的海运险

556.Please let us know the premium of **reakage.

557.What kind of insurance do you usually provide?

558.What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don’t want to take the risk of losing money **ecause of under unsurance.

请建议一下这些货要哪种保险,我们不愿有因未投保而受损失的风险

559.I have a **atch of glassware to **e shipped in the fourth quarter, **ut I don’t know what risks should **e covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will **e highly appreciated.

我有一批眼镜要在第四季度装运,但我不知道要保什么险,告诉我一些保险细节将不胜感谢

560.If we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if the ship sinks or **ums, or get stuck?

如果我们投保平安险,在船只沉没、遗失或角礁情况下你们能否赔偿我们所有损失

561.Does your company cover all kinds of risks for transportation **y sea, land and air?

贵司在海运、陆运或空运方式下投保一切险了吗

562.We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value, **ut the premium for the difference **etween 130% and 110% should **e your account.

我们按合同金额130%投保,但130%和110%之间的差额部分应由贵司承担

563.We have arranged insurance on your consignment of electric motor cars to **e shipped in these ten days.

我们已为你们10日内发出电动汽车货物投保

564.We may cover the inland insurance on your **ehalf, **ut you will pay the additional remium.

我们可为贵方利益考虑投保内地险,但保险费应由贵司承担

565.We can insure the porcelain vases on you **ehalf, **ut at a rather high premium and all the additional premium will **e for your account.

我们可为贵方利益考虑就陶瓷品投保,但保费太高,故所有额外的费用由贵司承担

566.We shall insure the goods for your **ehalf.

为贵司利益着想,我们将为这批货投保

567.We have covered insurance on these goods for 10% a**ove the invoice value against all risks.

我们已经就这批货按合同金额加10%投保一切险

568.We shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% of their CIF value.

569.We have effected marine insurance on your **ehalf for the gross amount of the invoice plus 10%.

我们已经为贵司按合同金额加CIF投保海运险

570.The marine insurance shall covered **y us.

三、商务英语口语900句 (13)

Unit Thir**请求代理并说明代理理由及代理能力

351. We want to know if you could point us as your agent for the sale of your green tea.我们想知道贵司能否指定我们作为贵司绿茶销售的代理 352. If you are not already represented here, we should **e interested in acting as your sole agent.如果贵司在这里没有代表的话,我们有兴趣做贵司的代理 353.We should like to **e pointed as your agent in our country.我们想担任贵司在我国的指定代理 354.We should **e glad if you would consider our application to act as agent for sales of your plastic slippers.如果贵**虑我司担任贵司塑料拖鞋的销售代理的申请,我司将不甚感激 355.If you none represented you here in London yet, we would like to act as your sole agent.如果你们在伦敦还有没有代表的话,我们乐意做你们的代理 356.As we have learned from our customer Mr. Harry that you are anxious to extend your activity in our market and you are not represented at present. We would like to recommend our company as a most suita**le agent for your products.从我们的顾客Harry先生那里荻悉,贵司想在我们的市场拓展业务,且贵司目前还没有代表。我们很乐意推荐我司作为贵司产品的最合适的代理商 357.We are in a good position to **e your sole agent.担任贵司的代理,我们优势明显 358.We require the agency in our market for your precision apparatus.我们要求做贵司精密仪器在我们市场的代理 359.We hoped that you will point our company as the soled distri**utor in Japan.我们希望贵司愿意指定我司作为贵司在日本的经销商 360.You can entrust us with the soled agency for your shirt in our country.你们可以委托我司作为贵司衬衫在我国的代理商 361.We ask to **e the sole agent for your clock in our territory.我们要求成为贵司钟表在我们国家的代理商 362.We’d appreciated very much if you could give us the opportunity to act for you in this city.如果贵司能提供机会让我们担任贵司在该城市的代理的话,我们将不胜感激 363.We can represent your chemical products if you agree.若贵司同意,我们能代理贵司的化学产品 364.We’d like to offer our service in the sale of your refrigerators.我们很乐意在销售贵司冰箱方面尽绵薄之力 365.We shall **e very much pleased to act as your sole agent in China for your products.若担任贵司产品在中国的代理,我们将非常高兴 Part Two

366.We are a**le to work as your sole agent **ecause we have local knowledge and wide connections.我们能够胜任担当贵司的,因为我们有本土化和广泛关系的优势 367.We can **e a good agent **ecause we have a group of well trained sale**an.我们能够胜任代理,因为我们有一支训练有互的销售队伍 368.If we may have the honor to act as your sole agent in the sale of handy crafts in our territory. No dou**ts such ties will do good to expend our mutual trade.如果我们能够担任贵司手工品在我们区域中的代理,毫无疑问这样的纽带对拓展我们双方的贸易很有帮助 369.If you can sign a sole agency agreement with us, we'll dou**le our turnover.如果和我们签订代理协议的话,将会使销售额翻番 370.If you make us your agent in China, we will try our **est to push and pu**licize your products.如果贵司让我们做贵司在中国代理的话,我们将尽努力来推进和宣传贵司的产品 371.We have many advantages to act as your sole agent.在担任贵司代理方面我司具有多面的优势 372.We have sufficient canvassing a**ilities to **e your sole agent.我们有充分的调研能力来做贵司的代理 373. We have enough positive experiences to act as your sole agent.我们有足够的积极的经验来担任贵司的代理 374.We trust that our experiences in foreign trade marketing will entitle us to your confidents.我们自信我们在国际贸易市场的经历能够取得贵司的信任 375.We **elieve that many years of our experiences in international trade will undou**tedly meet your requirement.我们相信我们多年的国际贸易经验能够毫无疑问地符合贵司的要求 376.The sale**an in our company is well trained and have rich canvassing experience.我司的销售人员训练有素,有丰富的调研经验 377.It is our hope that after knowing our sales a**ility you will consider according us the exclusive selling right for your porta**le cassette recorders.知道我们的销售能力后,我们希望贵司可以根据我们独有的销售能力来考虑贵司的便携式卡带机 378. We have 30 years experience in agency and we **elieve that we could work up very satisfactory in pushing the sales of your products.我们有30年的代理经验,我们相信在推进贵司产品方面能够让贵司满意 379. We can assure you that we are well experienced in this line.我们让你确信我们在这个行业经验丰富 380. With our rich experience in marketing your products in our city, we have the a**ility to increase the turnover to 50,000$.基于我们对贵司产品在我们市场上的丰富市场经验,我们有能力将营业额做到50,000美金

商务英语口语900句和英语口语培训的问题分享结束啦,以上的文章解决了您的问题吗?欢迎您下次再来哦!

Tags:

猜你喜欢

搜索
网站分类
标签列表